Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Coming back!!!

Hey everyone.

I know it seems super quiet around here but believe me, I've been keeping extremely busy!!

It’s been a while since I last blogged. I was busy with a couple of things this recently. Let me try to get back my blogging momentum as I blog about what I wanted to tell you over here.

First, my life was pretty stinking bad here for about 2 months.But it’s nice to be able to say I’ve gone back and that life’s okay now.… I’m so glad I’ve moved into the next stage of life. That season was the absolute pits. Not that things are perfect now, by any stretch of the imagination.

Second, my economic situation changed. That's something that's happened to many people, not just me. The economy has been a whirlwind the past few years. I've been personally affected.

Lastly, I hit a wall. I didn't know how to continue the blog, my writing or my journey. I grew frustrated. I threw my hands up and simply called time out.

But not all is lost.

I feel I've got my strength back! I'm loving the Beautiful Game again and I'm excited to come back to this platform and write.

I'm looking for ideas on how to continue this blog through my journey as a student and beyond.

The blog is back!! Hope to have you along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments