Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

fuck-off !!! juz mind ur own business

So, you wanna know what really annoys the heck out of me?(Well, even if you don't, I'm telling you anyways.)

FUCK OFF!!!

I really hate it when people ask the question :

"wah,jiwang tahap cipan ko nie amir?"

OMG seriously??? If I have to hear that question one more time I think I might shoot myself in the head...repeatedly (if that were possible).

First of all lets just get this straight:

You can say anything about me,
As you please....
But I am What I am
and that is something that you can never be
so,just mind your own business.

*Cue deep breath*

Okay anyways, that was a great vent session. Just what I needed. Thanks for following my blog.

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope your week is off to a great start.Sorry for the harsh voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments