Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Growing up...


Never thought it would be so tough growing up. Sometimes, I just want to give up. But there is always a little voice inside of me to cheer me up.

I guess life ought to have tough times. But eventually hard times will bring you happy times. It just depends on how you look at it

Things tend to happen for a reason which is hard to see at first time. You won't see it unless you go seek for it. Sometimes it takes time to see it. But most of time, all it takes is patience.

Be patient, and tough times will pass. Rainbows are hard to be seen,unless it stormed recently. Everything will be sunny soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments