Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Am I...guiltless or innocent?

I believe that I have done something wrong again. I'm quietly looking for an answer. I don't think it's really the time to cause trouble and act spoiled.

If I'm a stranger,then it's okay for my heart to hurt and I can congratulate you.So,please let me become a stranger!!

My life becoming twisted into taking care of you. I should have never falling love with you.

I don't want to see this.I have to turn away.But my body won't listen to me.What should I do?

She is a star, someone that many people love and respect.Liking someone like her is not necessarily bad or special.Since I am only one person out of many,I guess I am not special.That's right,I'm not special.

1 comment:

  1. huiks....every person are special in their own ways..maybe u don't realise it..;)

    ReplyDelete

Bye Myspace Comments