Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

fall....


It's human nature,easily trapped in our own emotion.Until we're blind to see what's best for us.That's just who I am.

Strange but true.When you laugh with each other,a foe can become a friend.That's how it is between love and hate,fondness and contempt.Only a thin line that separates them.

Who would've guessed that the woman that I used to love appeared again in my life.But I'm not certain if she should be given a second chance.

In life,human will make mistakes.But who should determine whether or not the person deserves a second chance?

Even in a thousand years,it will never occur to me that the person I used to love the most would appear again in my life.If I had been certain that I wouldn't repeat my past mistakes,seeing her again,I've become uncertain.

Who would have guessed that what had befallen us like the wind of a hurricane was just a breeze compared to the turmoil I'm feeling right now.Dear Allah, do give me strength.

If I had a thousand hands,I'd spread my palms to fill the seventh sky with prayers.May Allah fulfill my prayers. Insyallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments