Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Monday, April 26, 2010

Finals week...So what?

Today my last final exams paper will start on 9am, and now at 6.19am I'm still blogging and to be truth, i wasn't quite prepared.

I'm kinda stressing myself here, with all my coursework mark is below average, i don't see much that i can score great in this semester.

Some of the guy were not having any paper today, so i can see how the react on that, my roommate, enjoying himself of a 2 seasons marathon on Chuck. Others roommate, enjoying the sleeps like there's no tomorrow. and me here, killing myself using a Casio fx-570MS and a blue pilot mechanical pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments