Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Is This right?

Have you ever come across this situation where YOU at the corner of SOMEWHERE having a mind full of thoughts on ..

Is this right?

Well, I have... obviously... or else I won't be sitting here blogging bout it...

Sometimes I wonder, why waste time and think bout whether is whatever happening right?

Can't we just do what is right to our own opinion?

Of course, i'm not encouraging robbing bank, murdering n etc as something right even with valid reasoning..

Is it so hard? Is it so wrong?

NO It isn't wrong!! But it sure is hard...

Last time, I use to tell myself, just go forth and do whatever that is right..

Until mistakes comes in my way... and I'll just sit and ask myself THE question..

:: Is this right ? ::

Stupid question...! Why don't We find a solution to it rather than sit n stonne?

Maybe...

This is because... some of us are stronger and some are just not...

is it? Or it's plain me saying things to suit : ME: ?

Someone once told me, my life is like a drama....Isn't everyone's life the same? Filled with dramas?

Now im having my study week.. sitting at home bumming...

Gives me all the time I want to reflect on so many things..

My life , STudies , RelaTionships.. everything and just everything..

Thinking bout,Whether am I living in my own comfort zone,My own hole,Stuck living in my OWn world.Dreaming of a tomorrow which is not even in reality..

Am I too engross with whatever that is happening around me daily,that I don't take a second look at what is going on in this world?

Am I too stubborn,that I can't move on from what has happen?

Sigh I really don't know... but when this kind of things gushed through your head... I bet! It feels worst than tsunami!!

Ok - ok... maybe not DAT bad...

But I guess, life wouldn't be any easier on anyone... right?


AMIR FADLI,

Just go all out for it!
 
Live Life the fullest!!
(-ahem- In the right manner!! )


Do what You think is RIGHT!

Stand Firm and Strong in it!!

I know it's easier said than done..

but it beats NOT TRYING at aLL!

Fighting~!!!

4 comments:

  1. aja aja fighting!!!
    bahsyahhh....

    all da best in everything u did in ur life...
    n owez remeber u hav Him in ur life...
    never put Him aside...
    n may Allah bless u owez..
    insyaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Cuiya...
    I really2 need lot of support this time..
    I hope my decision is right...Insya-Allah

    ReplyDelete
  3. isk3....
    i'm facing the same thing rite now....
    thanks post it to me....
    it's will give me a little pleasure....
    too stress rite now...isk3
    need shoulder to cry on..
    i want my mum to be here...huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. juz be cool ok..
    i noe u can do it too my dear cousin..
    aja2 fighting~!!!

    ReplyDelete

Bye Myspace Comments