Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Friday, August 21, 2009

hatiku gumbira


waa,ari nie aku gumbira sangat2 sebab????adelah,mana bleh habaq kat hang.hak3.xdelaa,honestly,i got a new handphone lorr!!alhamdulillah,sebab hp aku yg lamer dah rosak,so my lovely mom bg duit tuk bli hp bru.hak3,sronok giler doh.very cool design n quality,advance technology,more modern n inovative.but,i kinda dont like the brand lorr,nokia.i like sony ericsson more better.but, i cant afford for sony ericsson model for da same specs like da phone dat i bought.sony ericsson cost more than dat lorr.my mom juz give me a thousand ringgit jew.tue pon kna tambah duit sendiri sket.tp,papepon aku dah cukup puas hati ngan hp baru aku tue.thanks mom.u're da great mother in da world.love u so much.muaahhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments