Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

finally,exams over!!!!yippeee =D

heyya!
finally the time that i was waiting for had come...
my final last paper was today...
what i've studied for all came out..
so,lets hope for the best on the results..

thank you to mummy and daddy for non stop praying for me
during my exams :)
totally love u so much!!!

without u..
i wont be able/manage to survive until now...
thank thank thank thank you so much!!!
hehe! :)

for now..
i just want to relax and chill...
no more books...
no more studying...
no more reading..
but only for the time being lah..
bcoz...
later i have to start on my semester 4 on 27th of December..
just one months holiday...
so,i'm gonna enjoy...

well,i am very happy that my last paper is not that stressful.
hehe!

alrite,thats all for now...
now i want to clear all my books and notes...
put it all away...
then sit back and relax...
ngee! =D
toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments