Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Monday, March 1, 2010

what is happen to me??

Every Single day i went out for a sake of fun...

Every single human in this planet seek for a little joy n fun in their life..
but not all are lucky...

>clubbing...
>shopping...
>meet new people...
>hang out...
>chatting...
>facebooking..
>n more on the list of urban life...

My life is actually full of joy... that was a few month ago.. now, all is getting slower.. which is good for certain part of my life.. another few part of it tak lah best sgt... i mis all the joy i had with mama n papa actually..

Tq to my beloved mama.. which i trust the most will be the best person for people out there to makes frenz with..

i am totally glad its happen 2 me so than I'll be a better person in up coming days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments