|-in front of the embassy's main gate-|
I will list down the main point that we had discussed.
1) Malaysia lags Korea for 10 years. You can see the difference from the railway system.
2) South Korea is a republic country
3) If you work in Korea, you will get 2 month bonus every 3 months.
4) The starting salary for fresh graduate is RM7000 (engineering field)
5) You will have to work whole day even if it is Saturday
6) Drug addicts in Korea is less than 1%
7) There is no such thing like subsidy in Korea. No subsidy for medical expenses, no subsidy for education, no subsidy for patrol, no subsidy on anything.
8)The citizen will have to bear the expenses all by themselves.That is why most families in Korea do not have more than 2 kids.
|-photoshot with Mr.Abdullah-|
Again, I would just list down the main point that we had discussed.
1) For students who want to further their Master in overseas, they will have to search sponsorship themselves.. JPA sponsor Degree only.
2) Malaysia - GDP 8000; Korea - GDP 20000
3) In Malaysia, we have 2 ministries to govern the IPTA and IPTS. In Korea, there is only 1.
4) Most universities in Korea are private. Less half-public,half-private.
5) Private sectors invest/sponsor the universities to build better facilities. New products invent/modify/improvise will belong to them.
|-giving the UMP's sourvenirs to Mr.Hanisan-|
|-photoshot with Mr.Hanisan-|
In this fast changing world, it will be either you eliminate people or you will be eliminated. Changes need to be done and the first mission to be accomplished would be true unity. Unity among people is really important to ensure the country's development. Let's hope for the concept one 1Malaysia do work.
These courtesy visit did gave me a lot inspirations.