Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Friday, December 3, 2010

Pray for me,I'll fly tomorrow...


I'm starting to pack today to take off tomorrow. I'll post a bit from Seoul, but we will have limited internet access there.

Of course, I'll do a full report on our time in Korea.

A special thanks to our sponsors and everyone who has helped us with our planning for this trip.

hangug, jigeumgayo~!!

3 comments:

  1. congrate dear cousin........
    feel jealous a little bit...
    enjoy ur journey k...
    pray from here,,,everythngs good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaa, amir!!!
    nak ikut. beli prezen utk fza ye. nnt naik sem, nk tuntut!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. take care..
    winter olready..
    n it's sooooo cold...
    but it's very nice n wonderful winter...
    u'll see white land..no more green or colourful land..seriously..it's amazing when da snow falldown..
    today is snowing in volgograd..
    i love snow sooooooo much..
    but it's reaalllyy cold until u cant feel ur leg2 n fingers...
    soooo....dun forget to bring ur warm cloth..
    dont collapsed in Korea...
    wish u all da best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Bye Myspace Comments