Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Sunday, December 12, 2010

King Sejong Underground Museum

One of Seoul’s most interesting and informative exhibitions is conveniently located in the heart of the city. Well, to be more precise, it’s actually located underground, in a sprawling space beneath Gwanghwamun Square.


While a prominent statue of King Sejong the Great sits atop the Square, the real tribute to him can be accessed by an almost hidden door located behind the statue.


I went to the museum called ‘The story of King Sejong’. It was very well organized and I could get all the information I wanted about King Sejong.

 
If you want to find out more about King Sejong, you can visit this exhibition. It’s located near the Gwanghwamun square! and guess what….. it’s free!!!!

Unbelievable right? I’m sure you’ll visit this place...(><,)

Sejong The Great, the 4th king of the Joseon Dynasty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments