Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

these eyes are hurting me...

i’m starting to hate myself for trying the fucking lasik thing.

it’s hurting like shit and im seeing things that dont exist. worst than that it’s the fucking astigmatism. i wanna see something and i see something else.

i make a lots of mistake on my volleyball friendly and training these days.the ball was coming to me and i'm not perceive it...*sigh*

it’s great when you’re looking for number 8 and all you see is a 88, let’s not talk about pressing the wrong buttons!

i miss my ol’ eyes and i miss my family a lot.

Somebody please help meeeeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments