Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Friday, March 26, 2010

.......blurr.......

Have you ever come to a point where everything seems so wrong, and everyone is against you, and no one really listens to you, and all you want to do is break down and cry your heart out, but the tears just wouldn’t fall?

And have you ever hated someone so much, but you couldn’t really do anything about it, because deep inside, someone that you hate is actually someone you really care about?

I never cease to amaze myself. How did I survive 20 years on this Earth , it is a mystery.

1 comment:

  1. hehe...I've been in ur state sometimes...I guess it is a normal phonemenon for us human beings...sometimes we're at the top, sometimes we fall..

    ReplyDelete

Bye Myspace Comments