Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blood donation campaign..


Good days and Salam 1 Malaysia. Please be informed that, Chinese Culture Committe (JKC) UMP in collaboration with the Department of Student Affairs and Alumni (JHEPA) UMP and Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan (HTAA) will be organizing a Blood Donation Campaign.
  • Blok W, UMP.
  • Date: 19 January 2010 (Tuesday)
  • Time: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.

2 comments:

  1. yup,salam perkenalan gak tuk awak..
    insyallah saya join...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Squarespace recurring donation

    ReplyDelete

Bye Myspace Comments