Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dizzy again..

Well, last night, I got some dizziness and also, today for most of the day. There are days that I will feel great and then all of a sudden, I get dizzy. Does anyone else get this from time to time? I also suffer from anxiety, so I don't know if that is from it or not. Should I be concerned?

When I got up this morning, I started to walk and felt really dizzy and unco-ordinated as if I was about to fall over at any point. I still feel sort of the same now and it's really weird.

Thanks god because there is not have many classes today. I got two quizzes today, I don't know what I have answered on the answer sheet (redha jelah).When return back from Ethnics Relation class, I went straight to my bed and sleep until dusk.

To Raja Gopal, I'm so sorry because can't help your campaign at KK2 tonight.Not have enough strength lorr...

4 comments:

  1. maybe..
    but I think it is because of I've been too busy lately,so much works I did. I don't get enough sleep and not ate on schedule...

    it make me feel really2 tired lorr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..dat can be a reason to..when i not get enough sleep or rest will feel like dat 2...so,,make sure ur body get enough sleep..hihihihi..:)

    ReplyDelete

Bye Myspace Comments