Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Friday, January 8, 2010

thinking n thinking...

I’ve been thinking for a while about random things, how I’m used to the boring rural life I have, no change with the same routine....

I’m starting to hate it and probably it hates me the same. I’m not sure what is really bugging me most and at this stage I don’t care about the real bugger...

Some how I feel like I dunno what I really want but I need one big change, I need something different, exciting………

And I know you’ve heard enough of it so I wanna shut my fucking mouth up for a few days till I can figure a few things out.

2 comments:

  1. erm..tgkla cte realiti tv we got married..mb lh njoy...mb cnnot change ur daily routine..but..mb could make u laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okey,i'll try dat..
    anyway,10s 4 da advice..

    ReplyDelete

Bye Myspace Comments