Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

to all blogger,do join us ok..


Komuniti-Blogger (KB)

Have you heard about Komuniti-Blogger? I'm just registered as a member today. It's a nice place to find some friends while promoting your blog there. There were a lots of expert that I can learn about blogging.

There just about 40 members until now. So, I would like to invite all of people out there who also blogging come to join us. As a blogger,we can go through as a community,where we can share a lot of things there.

Komuniti-Blogger is running a promoting campaign right now. I've to promote it because it's my responsibility as a member even though it's not my problem and I got nothing from it.

So, come join us okey.....



i'm blogger community,
when is your?

5 comments:

  1. ok..skrg gak gi mndaftarkan blog..bukan diri.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ain, daftar diri sekali....

    batusai, nice post, doa doa la jadi featured blog of the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. insyallah,sme2 laa kte doakan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. selamat menjadi komuniti..salam singgah dari aku..

    ReplyDelete