Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

to all blogger,do join us ok..


Komuniti-Blogger (KB)

Have you heard about Komuniti-Blogger? I'm just registered as a member today. It's a nice place to find some friends while promoting your blog there. There were a lots of expert that I can learn about blogging.

There just about 40 members until now. So, I would like to invite all of people out there who also blogging come to join us. As a blogger,we can go through as a community,where we can share a lot of things there.

Komuniti-Blogger is running a promoting campaign right now. I've to promote it because it's my responsibility as a member even though it's not my problem and I got nothing from it.

So, come join us okey.....



i'm blogger community,
when is your?

5 comments:

  1. ok..skrg gak gi mndaftarkan blog..bukan diri.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ain, daftar diri sekali....

    batusai, nice post, doa doa la jadi featured blog of the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. selamat menjadi komuniti..salam singgah dari aku..

    ReplyDelete

Bye Myspace Comments