Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Now, I'm addicted to FarmVille..


I am new in Facebook FarmVille. I recently started wondering which plants would yield the best return and how to earn more experience points (xp points).

This lens is an attempt to put all of my FarmVille information in one place and to share my knowledge with you... I hope that you find this helpful. I'm still learning, but will share with you as I go along.

It seems that the most important thing is to do is :

(1) make money (coins) and

(2) earn experience points (xp points).

Somebody who got so many free gifts, please share with me okey. I'm appreciate to those who help me and be my neighbors. Don't shy to do so...

2 comments:

Bye Myspace Comments