Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Sunday, October 18, 2009

another busy week...

Last week was a busy and tiring week for me. Let me break it down ok....

Monday - I got Civil Engineering Material quiz about steel. It's an unexpected quiz, so I don't study anything about it. juz maen redah aje...

Tuesday - I got Numerical Method quiz about Lagrange Interpolation Method. It's an open book quiz, so I managed to answer it successfully correct.

Wednesday - I got Civil Engineering Material test 2. Thanks god, I managed to answer it.

Thursday - I woke up in the morning with pain all over my body. I'm getting a flu, not H1N1 ok, it is just a normal fever because of the unpredictable weather these day. I'm skip all the classes today. I got Numerical Method Test 2 at 8 p.m. Dizziness from the fever was ruining my test...WTF

Friday - Assignment Soil Mechanics and Geology make me feel so hatred. Last minutes changes turn me into a crazy person (geram tol aku ngan Mr. Fakrulrazi tue). Assignment Civil Engineering Material also turn me to have headache. Too complicated lorr...

Saturday & Sunday - What a tired activity. I have to wake up at 7 a.m in the morning to complete my ko-Q session. I have canoeing pratical and test. It's same to driving licences process when we were asked to doing the same things as the practical.

There is no weekend for me this week. Though it is physically and mentally draining me but I have loads of fun....(@_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments