Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ARW presentation..

Finally, I've finished present it on this evening at 2.45 o'clock. I'm trying to perform as well as possible.but....

After everything settle, I started to worry about my performance....*damn it*

-just wondering-

-nervous lorr-

-waiting for our turn patiently-

-pening kepala ke cik abg oii-

at last, our turn was coming.....


I'm not that worried anymore. The problem is I always fail in my life and I rarely got the good feedback from other people. If they had, they just keep quiet which is so sad...

It's very inspiring eventually. I already give what the lecturer wanted. But I know this feeling of worry-ness will slowly come again.

I just can't wait to finish everything.

Ok lah…. I just want to do nothing this weekend and free my mind before I start writing for my last assignment of Soil Mechanics and Geology.

That’s all from me..

-peace bebeh and one love-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments