Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Saturday, October 10, 2009

je suis amoureux...

I'm 20 and I'm in love.
And I know it is love, I can feel it, I'm 100% sure.
And she's in love with me, and she said she's 100% sure.
And I love her so much. SOoooo MUCH.....

My whole body just gets this feeling like I've never felt before, every single time she tells me.

Just wanted to shout it to the world!

i don't care, I LOVE HER

Thanks so much! MAN I GOTTA SCREAM OUT AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!
I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh well, when it comes to love, it let us feel the most wonderful feeling in the whole wide world. Cherish that feeling and enjoy what is have to offer.

    ReplyDelete

Bye Myspace Comments