Writer's thought

"I write what I think.
But, sometimes our feelings is difficult
to be disclosed with words".

How do you rate my blog?

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Learning guitar...

Guitar is so hard to learn…

Since I did not know anything about guitar…
(Actually I didn’t bother how to spell G-U-I-T-A-R in my early years.That’s how close I am to guitar…)

i have been trying to learn guitar for quite some time :)

and the most interesting thing is to play the tune of any song which is
quite difficult for an amateur like me

Learning guitar scales used to drive me insane.

The whole process was long frustrating and to tell you the truth, at first, I just didn’t see the point of it.

You see, when I first started learning guitar all i wanted to do was to play my favorite songs. I had no interest in learning the background theory. I way a D.I.Y guitarist doing it all by myself.

Learning all the modes, theory and scales really wasn’t for me.

To be perfectly honest…

  • I never practiced them
  • I didn’t understand how i could use them

The really important thing I didn’t realize at the time was that by being stubborn and avoiding guitar scales I was holding myself back from mastering guitar.

But then when I started to pay attention to them I realised something terrible.

I had no idea where to start. The sheer amount of scales I thought I needed to learn was simply overwhelming. It was like a Pandora’s box. Every time I learned something new about guitar scales it opened up a whole new range of problems.

I desperately needed help but I didn’t know where to find it.

Why couldn’t someone just tell me what guitar scales I needed to learn, how I should learn them and most importantly how the heck could I use scales to play those smooth effortless solos all my guitar heroes seemed to play with ease.

me wif a guitar

is it C chord???

keep practicing 'ku juga mencitaimu' by Danial Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bye Myspace Comments